Thanks to Julie at Vintage Heaven which you must all go and have a read of if you haven't already~ I've been tagged with the 7 Weird things about me tag. I'm probably the last one to have been tagged so its difficult to find someone to pass this on to but I'll see what I can do.
Anyhoo ~ here's 7 weird or SPECIAL things about me.
1) I'm left handed although I can't cut with my left! REASON ~ There were 7 people in my class with left hands! and only 3 pairs of left handed scissors! I was too impatient.
2) I still suck my thumb when I'm tired! I'm 21 , I know its an awful habit! ~ I blame it on my mum not giving me a dummy when I was younger. Wasn't sure about admitting this but what the heck!
3) I had a dream about giving birth to a fox a couple of days before Murray was born ~ MURRAY HAS RED HAIR! Coincidence? ~ I think not! I think Murray was trying to warn me from in the womb! The first thing I said to Calum after Murray was born was "He's got red hair~ is that okay?"!!! What a terrible thing to say I know.
4) I hate tea! I'm sorry ladies but I can't stand the stuff ~ I'll easily have the scone and jam that goes with it but I'm no JENNY!
5) I have a desire to be my own boss ~ I HATE WORKING UNDER AUTHORITY! I don't know what it is. I guess I want to own my own company!
6) The only dried fruit I'll eat are apricots. I can't stand any other kind. I cand eat any baking that has raisins etc in it Euch! And I've never eaten Christmas cake! Sad I know.
So many weird things about me but this has to be the last ~
7) I haven't been on a bus in years and the thought of going on one scares me. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm a snob. Or maybe its not knowing the person sitting right next to you. I'll go for the snob thing! As I keep saying, I'd rather be a snob than a mink!
So there you go!
The pictures that are in this post are of the Port of Mentieth Game Fair which we went to on Sunday. Having 3 Gamekeepers in the one family ensures that we're at them all! I'm looking forward to the one at Scone in July. Two years ago we went with Murray when he was jst 8 days old. We reckoned he was the youngest person there.
Here's Murray ~ no not my Murray but the Golden Eagle called Murray~
Must get on. As you can see from the dates of my last post I haven't had much time to blog. I've been very busy with the business ~ lots of new ideas! Just trying to find the time to create them is the problem .
Hopefully be back soon with some exciting things to show.